GLUTEN FREE REFRIGERATOR OATMEAL (MAKE AHEAD BREAKFAST)
- 3.5 cups 3.5 cups 3.5 cups Water
- 1.75 cups 1.75 cups 1.75 cups Rolled Oats, gluten free
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- A large sauce pan, bring water to a boil.
- Add oats and salt, and cook, stirring continuously , until most of the water is absorbed, and the oats are softened. This will take around 10 minutes.
- Take the heat to medium and stir in the coconut milk, coconut sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla.
- Allow the mixture to cool slightly. It will be runny.
- Divide the oatmeal between 4-5 lidded jars (mason jars work well), and top with ginger, pumpkin seeds, and cranberries.
- Close tightly and store in the refrigerator overnight, or up to five days.
- Optional: reheat before serving.
Ingredients for topping: Dried ginger (crystallized or uncrystallized) Raw pumpkin seeds (or nut of seed of choice) Dried cranberries (or fruit of choice)
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week