Gluten-Free Pumpkin Waffles
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Pastured Eggs
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Almond Milk
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil, for greasing
- Plug in and preheat waffle iron on low setting.
- Put all ingredients in blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Liberally grease the top and bottom plates of the waffle iron with coconut oil.
- Ladle 1/3 cup of blended batter (or amount specified by your waffle iron instructions) into the center of the waffle plate.
- Close the waffle iron and let cook about 7 minutes. If the waffle iron is still steaming, let cook longer.
- Open waffle iron, remove waffles with rubber spatula and eat up!
If you don't have almond milk, feel free to substitute it with any kind of milk you have.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week