Gluten-Free Pumpkin Waffles
What’s better than pumpkin waffles topped with maple syrup, sliced strawberries and a dab of butter on a chilly morning? Nothing. These gluten-free pumpkin waffles are perfect for breakfast, brunch or brinner. Yeah, you know, breakfast for dinner – brinner.
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Eggs, Pastured
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Almond Milk
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic, for greasing
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Plug in and preheat waffle iron on low setting.
- Put all ingredients in blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Liberally grease the top and bottom plates of the waffle iron with coconut oil.
- Ladle 1/3 cup of blended batter (or amount specified by your waffle iron instructions) into the center of the waffle plate.
- Close the waffle iron and let cook about 7 minutes. If the waffle iron is still steaming, let cook longer.
- Open waffle iron, remove waffles with rubber spatula and eat up!
If you don't have almond milk, feel free to substitute it with any kind of milk you have.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBreakfast Dairy Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free Sugar Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.