Gluten-free Lactation Cookies
These delicious oatmeal and chocolate chip gluten-free cookies are a true crowd pleaser. This recipe makes a very large batch, so it serves many! It contains brewers yeast, rolled oats, and ground flaxseeds, which can help new moms produce more breast milk, so these are my go-to cookies to bake for new moms!
- 1.75 cups 1.75 cups 1.75 cups Gluten Free Flour
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Brewer's Yeast (Lewis Labs brand)
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Flax Seed Meal, (finely ground golden flax seeds)
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Maple Sugar
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Primal Palate Cinnamon Sugar Cookie Blend
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups Rolled Oats
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Eggs
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Almond Milk, unsweetened
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Tin Star Brown Butter Ghee
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat your oven to bake at 350 degrees.
- Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper, and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the gluten-free flour, baking soda, sea salt, brewer's yeast, ground flaxseeds, maple sugar, Cinnamon Sugar Cookie Blend, and rolled oats.
- Stir to evenly combine the dry ingredients.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, maple syrup, vanilla extract, almond milk, and ghee.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry, and stir to evenly combine.
- Add the coconut oil, and stir again to combine.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop the dough onto the baking sheet, allowing about an inch and a half between balls of dough.
- Bake one sheet at a time, at 350 degrees, for 12 minutes.
- Allow to cool.
- You can freeze these cookies if you are not planning on serving them within the next two days.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week