Gluten-free Herbed Chicken and Biscuit Bake
Gluten Free Herbed Chicken and Biscuit Bake. A comfort food made healthy, gluten free, and ready in under 45 minutes.
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Eggs
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Almond Milk, or milk
- 6 oz 6 oz 6 oz Chicken Breast, roasted
- 2 pieces 2 pieces 2 pieces Grain-Free Sandwich Bread (click for recipe), Used Mikey Paleo English Muffins
- 3 pieces 3 pieces 3 pieces Bacon, smoked
- 4 sprigs 4 sprigs 4 sprigs Thyme
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Garlic, minced
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Sea Salt
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Black Pepper
- 1 oz 1 oz 1 oz Parmesan Cheese, shredded (Optional)
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Onion, chopped
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- First, cook your chicken and bacon if it's not already cooked. Then cut or shred into small pieces.
- Next, crumble up your biscuits and toss with onion, thyme, and chicken/bacon in a mixing bowl.
- In another small bowl, whisk your eggs, milk, cheese, pepper, and garlic.","Place the dry mixture into 3-4 pyrex cups and pour egg mix on top. Add more bacon and cheese or thyme on top of each if desired.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes at 375F.
If you prefer one big bake, you can place all the ingredients in a small casserole dish and bake at 400F for 40-45 minutes. For paleo biscuits, check out Mikey's Muffins online or whole foods. We also love using 5280 meats for the organic chicken and bacon.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Nightshade Free Poultry Shellfish Free Sugar Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.