GLUTEN FREE CORNBREAD WITH CRANBERRIES (NUT FREE)
- 1.5 cups 1.5 cups 1.5 cups Hazelnut Flour
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut Flour
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Sea Salt
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Baking Soda
- 10 Tbsp 10 Tbsp 10 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup, 10 tbsp = 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Almond Butter
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Egg
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Hazelnut, roughly chopped
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Dark Chocolate, chocolate chunks, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease an 7"x11" rectangular baking pan and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix together the flours, salt, and baking soda. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the maple syrup and almond butter until smooth. Then mix in the 1 large egg and .5 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Add the dry (flours, salt, baking soda) mixture to the bowl of the stand mixture and mix on low speed until just everything is combined, stopping periodically to scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl.
- Fold in the hazelnuts and chocolate.
- Pour the dough into the prepared pan and smooth into an even layer.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until a tester comes out clean.
- Cool completely, before pouring the ganache (warm, so it is still liquid) over the top, and placing the additional hazelnuts, evenly spaced, in a grid pattern across the top.
- Allow ganache to set before slicing and serving.
Store any leftovers in an airtight container at room temperature for up to three days, in the fridge you can for up to a week, or in the freezer for up to a month.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week