Gluten and Dairy Free Pesto Flatbread Pizza
This delicious Pesto Flatbread Pizza is a great option for those looking to avoid gluten and dairy, but who still want to enjoy pizza! Make your own gluten free crust or buy one pre-made for a super easy meal!
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Naked Pizza Crust (Cappello's)
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Dairy-Free Toasted Walnut Pesto (click for recipe)
- 8 oz 8 oz 8 oz Artichoke Hearts, sliced
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Vine-ripened Tomato, seeds removed and sliced
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Primal Palate Super Gyro Seasoning
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Pre-heat oven to 400 if using Cappello's otherwise follow the instructions on your crust in terms of temp and cooking time.
- Make the dairy-free pesto and set aside.
- Add toppings to frozen pizza crust and place on the bottom rack of your oven.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes or until the crust is slightly browned.
- Slice with a pizza wheel and serve hot!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week