These Gingerbread Muffins bring a taste of fall to the table, using our new organic Gingersnap spice blend. The muffins rise really well, which can often be a challenge with grain-free baking, and they taste wonderful! I did sprinkle coarse organic sugar on top of these, but that is completely optional. Enjoy!
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Cassava Flour
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Potato Starch
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 4 tsp 4 tsp 4 tsp Primal Palate Gingersnap Spice
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Maple Sugar
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Molasses
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Eggs
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Almond Milk
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Raw Sugar, or coconut sugar, for topping, optional
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat your oven to 350 F.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the cassava flour, almond flour, potato starch, salt, baking soda, and Gingersnap Spice.
- In a separate mixing bowl, cream the maple sugar and the butter. Then add the molasses, eggs, vanilla extract, and almond milk.
- Blend the wet ingredients into the dry, until thoroughly mixed.
- Scoop into standard muffin cups lined with papers (we like the If You Care parchment papers). Sprinkle the tops with granulated cane or coconut sugar, if desired.
- Bake the muffins for 25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week