Gingerbread Bundt Cake
This delicious and beautiful bundt cake is the perfect dessert to bring to your favorite holiday gathering! Our Gingersnap spice blend brings wonderful flavor and aroma to this moist holiday cake. See this recipe video: https://youtu.be/FCfCQHuFmYQ
- 1 1 1 Simple Mills Vanilla Cupcake and Cake Mix (almond flour mix), One box of cake mix
- 3 3 3 Eggs
- 1/3 cup 1/3 cup 1/3 cup Tin Star Brown Butter Ghee
- 1/3 cup 1/3 cup 1/3 cup Water
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Pure Vanilla Extract, Plus 1/2 tsp for glaze
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Primal Palate Gingersnap Spice
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Molasses
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup 365 Organic Powdered Sugar, glaze
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup, glaze
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Almond Milk, glaze
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat your oven to bake at 350 degrees, and grease a standard size bundt pan.
- In a small saucepan, melt the brown butter ghee for the cake mix. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- In a medium size mixing bowl, combine the ingredients for the cake mix, adding molasses and Gingersnap spice blend to the mixture.
- Add the cooled ghee, and blend with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Pour the batter into your bundt pan, and bake for about 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- While the cake is baking, prepare the maple glaze by whisking together the powdered sugar, maple syrup, vanilla, and almond milk.
- When the cake has finished baking, remove from the oven, and allow to cool for 10 minutes in the pan. Carefully transfer the cake to a wire rack on top of a baking sheet, and allow to cool completely.
- Drizzle the cake with the maple glaze, and place in the fridge to set.
- Once the glaze has set (about 30 minutes), glaze again, and place in the fridge once more.
- Remove the cake from the fridge to come to room temperature before serving.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week