Ginger & Pomegranate Smoothie
An all natural, nice tall, light, fresh, creamy, dreamy, subtly sweet, perfectly spiced, vibrant, delicious super smoothie. The perfect way to treat yo' self, anytime of day
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Coconut Milk Yogurt
- 0.666 cup 0.666 cup 0.666 cup Almond Milk, or milk of choice - I use unsweetened/homemade vanilla almond milk - http://betterwithcake.com/anytime/homemade-vanilla-almond-milk-vegan-gluten-free-paleo-friendly/
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Banana, (I prefer to used pre-sliced and frozen bananas in my smoothies but fresh works just fine, but your smoothie may not be as creamy is all)
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Pomegranate, arils - fresh or freeze dried - Optional for serving
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Ginger Root, finely grated, or 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract, or 4-6 drops of vanilla cream stevia - I like to use sweet leaf brand
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic, Optional
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Collagen, Optional
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Ice cubes, More or less to reach desired consistency
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Flakes, unsweetened, Optional for serving
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place all smoothie ingredients into your and process until smooth, creamy and well combined.
- Pour into a chilled glass or mason jar then top with coconut flakes and pomegranate if desired.
- Enjoy xo
You could also add in a scoop of protein powder (vanilla or unflavored would work best in this recipe) for an extra boost of protein if you’re into that kinda thing – do what you feel baby 🙂
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBeverages Dairy Free Egg Free FODMAP Free GAPS Nightshade Free Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.