Ginger Lime Green Smoothie
A perfect green smoothie for New Year's Resolutions! I refer to this smoothie as being for the tart of heart. I personally love tartness from citrus and this one has a lot of lime in it. If you are not so tart of heart you may want to put a little less. I find that I really enjoy smoothies that are not fruit forward. Just enough to flavor the drink without causing a major blood sugar crash
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Ginger Root, one inch piece
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Lime Zest
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Lime Juice
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Kale, chopped
- 5 whole 5 whole 5 whole Liquid Stevia Extract, drops
- 5 whole 5 whole 5 whole Ice cubes
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place all ingredients and blend on high until smooth and creamy.
You can substitute the kale for spinach if you prefer. Also, if you do not want it as tart you can do juice and zest of one lime instead of two.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBeverages Dairy Free Egg Free Nightshade Free Nut Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
A perfect green smoothieб thanks for sharing!