GINGER APPLE CHAMPAGNE COCKTAIL
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Water
- 4 pieces 4 pieces 4 pieces Ginger Root, 4x1" fresh peeled ginger
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Raw Honey
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup Apple Cider
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Champagne, or sparkling apple cider
- Make the ginger-honey simple syrup:
- Add 1 cup water and 4 pieces of ginger to a small pan. Cover and bring to a boil.
- Uncover the saucepan and boil for 5 min.
- Take the pan off the heat.
- Strain and take out the ginger pieces. Add the 1/4 cup honey to the liquid, and mix to combine.
- Let your ginger-honey mix cool until it's at room temperature.
- Making the drinks:
- Add 1 Tbsp of simple syrup and 3 Tbsp of apple cider to a champagne flute.
- Top with your champagne.
- Serve right away.
You can make the ginger-honey simple syrup ahead of time. Store in an airtight container in the fridge until ready to use for up to 3 days. Use an additional 1-2 Tbsp of apple cider, plus a sweeter champagne, to make a sweeter drink. Use dry champagne for a less sweet version. Use sparkling apple cider for an alcohol free version. You may want to reduce the honey in the simple syrup unless you want a really sweet drink.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week