GINGER APPLE CHAMPAGNE COCKTAIL
This champagne cocktail is the perfect bubbly beverage to ring in the new year! It combines homemade, naturally sweetened ginger-honey simple syrup with sweet apple cider and effervescent champagne for a simple, wintry drink! To make it a mocktail, just replace the champagne with sparkling apple cider.
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Water
- 4 pieces 4 pieces 4 pieces Ginger Root, 4x1" fresh peeled ginger
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Honey, Raw
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup Apple Cider
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Champagne, or sparkling apple cider
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Make the ginger-honey simple syrup:
- Add 1 cup water and 4 pieces of ginger to a small pan. Cover and bring to a boil.
- Uncover the saucepan and boil for 5 min.
- Take the pan off the heat.
- Strain and take out the ginger pieces. Add the 1/4 cup honey to the liquid, and mix to combine.
- Let your ginger-honey mix cool until it's at room temperature.
- Making the drinks:
- Add 1 Tbsp of simple syrup and 3 Tbsp of apple cider to a champagne flute.
- Top with your champagne.
- Serve right away.
You can make the ginger-honey simple syrup ahead of time. Store in an airtight container in the fridge until ready to use for up to 3 days. Use an additional 1-2 Tbsp of apple cider, plus a sweeter champagne, to make a sweeter drink. Use dry champagne for a less sweet version. Use sparkling apple cider for an alcohol free version. You may want to reduce the honey in the simple syrup unless you want a really sweet drink.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.