Ginger and Scallion Chicken Soup
- 2 quart 2 quart 2 quart Chicken Stock, free range, organic
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Ginger Root, minced
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Green Onion, finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Coconut Aminos
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Fish Sauce
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Chicken Thigh, boneless skinless, cubed
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup White Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Kelp Noodles, one package
- Pour the chicken stock into a medium sized soup pot, and heat over medium heat.
- Add the minced ginger, sliced green onion, coconut aminos, and fish sauce, and bring to a bubble.
- Add the cubed chicken, and allow to bubble for 3 minutes, then turn down to medium-low heat.
- Add the sliced mushrooms, and allow to cook for 45 minutes, stirring often.
- To prepare the kelp noodles, rinse under cool water, and either place all of the noodles in the soup pot to soften, or place a serving into your soup bowl, and allow to soften from the heat of the soup in the bowl.
- Garnish with additional sliced green onion if desired.
You can also use spiralized zucchini for the noodles, or rice noodles if desired.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week