German Chocolate No Bakes
The sweet flavor of German Chocolate Cake without turning on the oven!
- 12 whole 12 whole 12 whole Dates (Medjool)
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut, shredded
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Pecans
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Water
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Coconut Oil, Organic
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Mix dates, coconut and vanilla together in a food processor.
- Once combined, mix in pecans and water.
- Use a tablespoon cookie scoop to make balls with the mixture.
- You will want to make sure you roll them tightly.
- Place on a baking sheet and put into the freezer for 1 hour.
- In a double boiler, melt enjoy life chips and coconut oil.
- Dip frozen balls into the chocolate and coat thoroughly.
- Place onto a lined baking sheet and store in the fridge.
- Once chocolate is set, store in an airtight container and leave in the fridge.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week