- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Parsley, minced
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Unsalted Butter
- 3 cloves 3 cloves 3 cloves Garlic, minced
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat pasture butter in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Add minced garlic, and allow to cook for 2–3 minutes, until garlic gets golden and crispy.
- Remove from heat, and allow to cool for a minute.
- Stir in minced parsley.
- Serve with grilled clams.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week