Garlic Curry Baked Drumsticks
These Garlic-Curry Baked Drumsticks are one of my favorite dishes to whip up after a busy day, but they’re so tasty that I’ve even served them for company multiple times! I LOVE the spice combination – curry and garlic taste so good together, and the crispy, salty skin makes these extra delish!
- 10 - 12 whole 10 - 12 whole 10 - 12 whole skin on Chicken Drumstick
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Unsalted Butter, or ghee, melted
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Curry Powder
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Sea Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Mix your spices together in a small bowl.
- Arrange chicken legs on a baking dish or sheet (I line a sheet with foil to help with clean up - these can get pretty messy).
- Brush with melted butter or ghee.
- Sprinkle spice blend over chicken.
- Bake on bottom rack for about 50 minutes (or until internal temperature is at least 165 F).
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week