Garlic and Herb French Fries
Oven-roasted french fries are a must-have side dish for burgers and fries, but they are also wonderful with other types of dishes too. Though frying is the classic preparation, it can also be messy (as well as uses a LOT of fat). Baking these fries in the oven is a better route for everyday cooking, as it's so easy and requires little work.
- 4 cups 4 cups 4 cups Potatoes, White, about 3-4 medium potatoes
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Primal Palate Garlic & Herb Seasoning, more or less, to preference
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Rinse and dry the potatoes, scrubbing off any dirt from the skin. You can also peel the potatoes at this time, though it's not necessary for the recipe (preference only).
- Slice the potatoes lengthwise into 1/2" slices. Turn and slice again in 1/2" slices, to make fry shaped pieces.
- Gently toss the fries with your choice of fat. We use olive oil but you can use any fat you'd like (other good choices are lard and avocado oil).
- Sprinkle with Primal Palate Garlic & Herb Seasoning, gently toss again to distribute.
- Bake on a rimmed baking sheet (Ideally one they won't stick to, like USA Pan sheets) for 10 minutes, the flip the fries. Repeat this every 10 minutes until the fries are golden and evenly baked.
- When they come out of the oven, you can add a little salt if you'd like (Garlic & Herb Seasoning contains some salt, so you don't need much more).
- Drain over a wire rack for a few moments then serve alongside your favorite dishes.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Dairy Free Egg Free Nut Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free Side Dishes Sugar Free Whole30
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.