Garden Veggie Breakfast Hash
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Sweet Potato, medium sized, chopped
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Carrots, medium sized, chopped
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Zucchini, small sized, chopped
- 1 bunch 1 bunch 1 bunch Green Beans, (about 10), chopped
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Celery, stalks, chopped
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Onion, chopped
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Butter, Unsalted, (ghee, bacon fat, or coconut oil also work)
- 4 pieces 4 pieces 4 pieces Bacon, chopped
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Aminos, (or more to taste)
- In a large cast iron skillet, melt butter or bacon grease on medium heat. Add veggies to the skillet and thoroughly stir to coat in the melted fat.
- Allow veggies to cook on medium heat for 5-10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add chopped bacon and continue cooking for 2-3 minutes.
- Most of the vegetables should begin to get tender at this point. If needed, cover the vegetables with a large lid for 2-3 minutes to retain the heat.
- Once vegetables are tender, add coconut aminos or fermented soy sauce and stir well. Serve with fried eggs on top! Yum!
This recipe will yield 2 very generous portions if served alone, or it can definitely be stretched to as many as four to five servings with accompanying fruit or avocado slices. Enjoy!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week