Garden Ranch Wings
Wings are an essential part of summer cookouts, and they roll right into football season and make themselves comfortable. While buffalo wings are the undisputed champion, these Garden Ranch Wings are a true contender for your summer barbecue!
- 2 lb 2 lb 2 lb Chicken Wings
- 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp Primal Palate Organic Spices - Garden Ranch Seasoning Mix, 1.5 tsp for the wings, the rest for the dressing
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Primal Kitchen Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Milk
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Flat Leaf Parsley, fresh, chopped
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the wings on a wire rack over a rimmed baking sheet, and season with Primal Palate Garden Ranch Seasoning Mix.
- Bake the wings for 40 minutes. While the wings are baking, start on the ranch dipping sauce.
- Mix together the mayonnaise, coconut milk, lemon juice, and additional Primal Palate Garden Ranch Mix (This recipe uses just about a half packet). Stir together and set aside or refrigerate. If you want to drizzle over the wings, you can cut the thickness with some additional lemon juice.
- Serve the wings with the garden ranch dip, and sprinkled with chopped parsley.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week