This is a recipe that my friends and family frequently request. Easy, simple comfort food!
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Carrots, Shredded
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Red Bell Pepper, Diced
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Green Onion, Diced
- .5 head .5 head .5 head Yellow Onion, Diced
- 4 tsp 4 tsp 4 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp dried Oregano
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Sea Salt
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Marinara Sauce
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Barbecue Sauce (click for recipe), Stubb's
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Combine all the ingredients and work them into the beef. Shape the beef into meatballs.
- Heat skillet on medium heat and place all the meatballs in the skillet. Cover the skillet.
- Let the meatballs cook for 30 minutes.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week