Full Turkish Breakfast
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Eggs, Hard Boiled (or more than one if you are very hungry!)
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Grape Leaves, stuffed with white rice, meat or caulirice
- 5 pieces 5 pieces 5 pieces Green Bell Peppers, washed and sliced
- 8 pieces 8 pieces 8 pieces Cucumber, washed and sliced
- 4 pieces 4 pieces 4 pieces Beefsteak Tomato, washed and cut into wedges
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Kalamata Olives
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Olives, Green
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Apricots, dried
- 6 pieces 6 pieces 6 pieces Salami, or other high quality cured meat
- 4 pieces 4 pieces 4 pieces Feta Cheese, or other salty cheese, grass fed if possible
- 4 pieces 4 pieces 4 pieces Buffalo Mozzerella, or other creamy/mild cheese, grass fed if possible
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Sumac
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Sea Salt, or to taste
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Ground Fresh Black Peppercorns, or to taste
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Flat Leaf Parsley, roughly chopped
- Cut the egg(s) in quarters and place in the center of the plate.
- Arrange the remaining items on the plate around the egg.
- Garnish the egg with sumac, salt and pepper, and sprinkle the entire plate with flatleaf parsley.
If you are only making one serving, you only need a few of each item. If you're making a platter to feel multiple people, assume 2-4 pieces of each item per person. With so many edibles on the plate, you'll fill up fast! To make this vegetarian, simply omit the meat and add an additional hard boiled egg. If you want a little bit more sweetness, serve it with a dollop of chocolate hazelnut spread and some bread or cut up fruit to spread it on. Make your own paleo-friendly chocolate hazelnut spread using this recipe: http://acleanbake.com/healthier-chocolate-hazelnut-spread/
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week