Fudgesicle Pudding Cups
This light and fluffy mousse is a treat you can feel good about indulging in once in a while. Whip up a batch next time you have company over, and the dessert will be a huge hit.
- 14.5 oz 14.5 oz 14.5 oz Coconut Milk
- 2 2 2 Egg Yolk
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Unflavored Gelatin, Beef, Great Lakes brand
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder, Organic
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Maple Syrup, Pure
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Combine all ingredients in a medium sauce pan over medium high heat.
- Whisk to evenly combine, and allow to come to a bubble.
- Remove from heat, and pour evenly into ramekins.
- Chill the ramekins in a freezer for 30-45 minutes before removing and placing in a refrigerator.
- Serve the mousse chilled.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week