Frozen Grape Spirulina Smoothie
A refreshing and nutritious smoothie to get going in the morning.
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Banana
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Red Grapes, frozen, organic if possible
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Dates (Medjool)
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Spirulina Powder
- 1 bunch 1 bunch 1 bunch Baby Spinach, heaping, organic if possible
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Water
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Almond Milk
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until smooth and enjoy!
Paleo Vegan 1 serving as a meal
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week