Fresh Fig & Roasted Butternut Squash Salad
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin, for roasting squash
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup White Wine Vinegar, or champagne vinegar
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Mustard, Whole Grain Mustard
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Sea Salt, divided
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Black Pepper
- 5 oz 5 oz 5 oz Lettuce, Spring Mix Salad Greens
- 3 oz 3 oz 3 oz Prosciutto
- 10 whole 10 whole 10 whole Figs, Black Mission, fresh and sliced
- 2 lb 2 lb 2 lb Butternut Squash, pealed and cubed
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Peal and slice squash, removing seeds and insides. Cut the squash into 1 inch cubes. Place squash in a baking dish and toss together with oil and salt.
- Roast for 40 minutes, rotating squash half way through. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
- Make the dressing by whisking together all ingredients.
- In a large salad bowl, arrange mixed greens, figs, prosciutto and squash. Drizzle a few spoonfuls of dressing and toss together. Add more dressing as needed.
You can roast the squash ahead of time and keep the dressing in the refrigerator for simple preparation when you are just about to eat.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week