Fluffy Tigernut Pancakes
Fluffy, nut-free, naturally sweet pancakes!
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Eggs, whisked
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- .75 cup .75 cup .75 cup Tigernut Flour
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Coconut Flour
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Coconut Palm Sugar
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Baking Powder
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Sea Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Mix all wet ingredients together in medium sized bowl.
- In separate small bowl, add in all dry ingredients. Stir until combined well.
- Gradually whisk dry ingredients into egg mixture, until well combined and lump free. Set aside.
- Melt a small amount of fat (coconut oil/butter/ghee) in a frying pan on low heat.
- Drop 3-4 tbs of batter into the center of your pan to form a cake.
- Wait a minute or two until bubbles begin to form and then flip to the other side.
- Let it cook for another 15-30 secs before removing from the pan.
- Repeat with remainder of batter, adding additional fat to the pan as needed.
- Serve with a drizzle (or rain shower) of pure maple syrup for extra goodness!
Pancakes will be about 5 inches in diameter
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week