Fluffy Paleo Belgian Waffles
These Paleo Belgian Waffles are incredibly light and fluffy (and not "eggy")! This lovely stack of delicious waffles are nicely golden brown on the outside and soft on the inside. Incredible flavor, grain free, and easy to make!
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Cassava Flour
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Arrowroot Flour
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Milk
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Eggs
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Sea Salt
- 0.333 tsp 0.333 tsp 0.333 tsp Liquid Stevia Extract
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil, for greasing waffle iron
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat the waffle iron and generously grease with coconut oil.
- Combine all the ingredients for the waffles by hand in a mixing bowl or use a KitchenAid.
- Pour batter into the waffle iron and cook until golden brown (You can cook them more or less, depending on your personal preference).
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week