Flourless Olive Oil and Sea Salt Brownie
I really could not be more excited for this recipe. I have been working on a flourless brownie recipe for a while and finally got it the way I wanted it. Everyone has their favorite type of brownie. There is cakey, fudgy, gooey, dry (I dunno who wants that), crispy. The list goes on and on. Well I obviously can’t fit everyone’s brownie preference in one batch so I just went with my favorite combination. I like rich, fudgy and slightly salty brownies! I had seen a recipe a while back for olive oil brownies and I thought it was a super cool idea. However, olive oil is one of those things that can taste SUPER bad if you don’t have a good quality. I am sure you have heard me mention Kasandrinos Olive Oil before. It is my favorite high quality olive oil It tastes AMAZING and is very affordable! It was definitely the perfect pick for these brownies. It adds an element of richness and complexity that pairs perfectly with the sea salt.
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Almond Butter
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Coconut Sugar, sifted
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Eggs, room temperature
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Cocoa Powder, Organic, sifted
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Sea Salt
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Chocolate Chips, Dark
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt, for sprinkling on top (optional)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to 350. Grease a 9x9 brownie pan (add parchment to the bottom to make it easier to lift brownies out).
- Combine the almond butter, sugar and vanilla in a large bowl and use a hand or stand mixer to thoroughly combine.
- Add the olive and mix and then mix in the eggs.
- Add the cocoa powder and salt and then slowly mix the batter. The batter will be very thick.
- Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter in the greased pan and spread it out evenly.
- Bake for 20-25 or until you put a toothpick in and it comes out clean.
- After you pull the brownies out sprinkle the Himalayan sea salt on top if desired.
Do not be alarmed with the batter being so thick. It makes these flourless brownies dense and fudgy. These are very rich brownies and not overly sweet. Add milk chocolate chips if you want them sweeter.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeDairy Free FODMAP Free Nightshade Free Other Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.