Flourless (EGG FREE) Pumpkin Spiced Dark Chocolate Cookies
Crisp and crunchy (but not to crunchy), deliciously buttery, seriously chocolaty, perfectly spiced and simply divine!
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Almond Butter
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Raw Cacao Powder
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Monk Fruit Sweetener (Norbu), or 1/4 C coconut sugar
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Homemade Pumpkin Spice Mix Healthy (click for recipe)
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Espresso Powder, optional this really helps enhance the richness of the chocolate
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt, + extra for serving
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp raw Maca Powder, Optional
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Collagen, Optional
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp Dark Chocolate Chips, Optional dor drizzling
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Pre-heat oven to 175’C/350’F
- Line a baking sheet with baking/parchment paper and set aside.
- Place all ingredients apart from the chocolate into a medium size bowl (or just throw it all in your trusy ol’ food processor or blender) and stir until well combined.
- Use a cookie scoop or spoon to place a small portion of cookie dough onto your prepare baking sheet. Then use your hands and roll into balls and use a fork to gently press down (and make a pretty pattern on top if you like)
- Note – If you want a thinner, crispier cookie then feel free to press them out nice and flat.
- Feel free to make them as big, small, thick or thin as you like just remember you may need to adjust the baking time slightly depending on the shape and size you choose ud83dude09
- Repeat until all the mixture has been used.
- Once you have all your cookies shaped bake for 8-10 minutes until the tops are just set and the edges are slightly crisp.
- Note – they will firm up as they cool so be careful not to over-bake.
- If you’re going to add the chocolate drizzle simply melt chocolate by your preferred method, drizzle over the top and finish with a sprinkling of pink salt.
- Enjoy xo
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week