Flourless Apple Pecan Muffins
These apple pecan muffins are fall-inspired, paleo,vegan, GF, DF, pecan-apple-cinnamony deliciousness!
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Pecans, ground up into a flour in food processor
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Egg, beaten (or flax egg for vegan option)
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Applesauce, unsweetened
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1 - 2 Tbsp 1 - 2 Tbsp 1 - 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup, Pure, optional
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Sea Salt
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Apple, organic, finely chopped
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Throughly mix all ingredients together in a large bowl, divide batter among cupcake liners (makes about 6)
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until done
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Cupcakes & Muffins Dairy Free Nightshade Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.