Flourless Apple Pecan Muffins
These apple pecan muffins are fall-inspired, paleo,vegan, GF, DF, pecan-apple-cinnamony deliciousness!
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Pecans, ground up into a flour in food processor
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Egg, beaten (or flax egg for vegan option)
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp unsweetened Applesauce
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 1 - 2 Tbsp 1 - 2 Tbsp 1 - 2 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup, optional
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Sea Salt
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole organic Apple, finely chopped
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Throughly mix all ingredients together in a large bowl, divide batter among cupcake liners (makes about 6)
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until done
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week