Flaming Red Peppers with Chipotle-lime Mustard
Light up your tastebuds with this simple vegan snack that has a bit of a kick! Roasted red pepper chips with chipotle-lime mustard!
- 6 whole 6 whole 6 whole Red Bell Pepper, roasted
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Allspice, ground, or steak spice
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Mustard, Whole Grain Mustard
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Honey, Raw
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Chili Powder, chipotle
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Lime Juice
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Season the red peppers by brushing them with olive oil and liberally covering them in the steak spice.
- Dehydrate peppers in an oven at 200F by placing them on a wire rack for 3-4 hours and leaving the oven door slightly open
- Mix up the mustard to make dip.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.