- 1 bunch 1 bunch 1 bunch Rocket
- 1 bunch 1 bunch 1 bunch Baby Spinach, or other leaves
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Black Mission Figs, per portion
- 100 gram 100 gram 100 gram Pumpkin Seeds, raw
- 3 pieces 3 pieces 3 pieces Goat Cheese, 3 pieces per portion. original is with halloumi
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Raw Honey, clear honey
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Whole Grain Mustard Mustard
- 1 bunch 1 bunch 1 bunch ground Coriander, a few leaves
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Sea Salt
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Ground Fresh Black Peppercorns
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Wash all the leaves and leave to drain. I also use kitchen paper to make sure there is no excess water.
- Add one Tbsp of olive oil and the pumpkin seeds in a non-stick frying pan.
- Cook on medium heat. They will start making a popping sounds. Within a few minutes the pumpkin seed croutons will be ready. Stir constantly until slightly golden. Do not burn them. Leave them to cool.
- Prepare the dressing by combining the honey, olive oil, wholegrain mustard, balsamic vinegar a pinch of salt and a pinch of black pepper in a small cup. Stir with a tea spoon until it is mixed well.
- Chop the coriander leaves
- Cut the figs in quarters
- Prepare individual salads by first layering the leaves, then putting figs on the side.
- Grill the halloumi cheese right before serving. You'll need about 10 mins.
- Layer the cheese on top of the leaves, then sprinkle a few of the seeds and carefully pour a bit of the dressing using a spoon.
- Finally, throw some chopped coriander on top and serve while the cheese is still hot.
If you've made too much of the dressing and too many seeds, put it in the fridge and use on other salads or vegetables.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week