Fettuccine with No-Vodka Sauce
This might be the easiest pasta dish to pull together... ever! The sauce comes together while you bring your water up to a boil, and voila - everything is done inside of 20 minutes!
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 4 cloves 4 cloves 4 cloves Garlic, pressed or minced
- 24 oz 24 oz 24 oz Crushed Tomatoes, or tomato puree
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Primal Palate Super Gyro Seasoning
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp fresh Basil, chiffonade
- 2/3 cup 2/3 cup 2/3 cup Organic Heavy Whipping Cream
- 9 oz 9 oz 9 oz Fettuccine (Cappello's)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a large pot, bring 3-4 quarts of salted water to a rolling boil for the pasta. While that is coming up to a boil, prepare the sauce.
- In a large saute pan, melt the butter over medium heat. Press four cloves of garlic into the pan and saute until garlic is fragrant and begins to get golden.
- Add the crushed tomato / tomato puree into the pan, followed by the red pepper flakes, onion powder, Super Gyro Seasoning, and Salt. Continue to stir, simmering the sauce.
- Thinly slice the basil (chiffonade), and add to the sauce. Stir in. Add 2/3 cup of heavy cream and stir on.
- Simmer sauce for 2-4 more minutes, stirring frequently.
- While the sauce is completing the final simmer, cook the Cappello's fettuccine (which takes about 1.5 - 2 minutes). Drain, then add the cooked noodles directly to the sauce and toss.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week