Fall dip (-not pumpkin pie spiced)
- 13 fl oz 13 fl oz 13 fl oz Coconut Milk, use the white portion and set aside the clear for other uses
- 6 pieces 6 pieces 6 pieces Dates (Medjool), soak for about 30 minutes in warm water until softened
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Cardamom Seed, ground
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Cloves, ground
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Nutmeg, ground
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Maple Syrup, Pure
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Maple Sugar
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Ghee
- Place the 6 dates in warm water to soak and soften for about 30 minutes.
- In a small sauce pan over medium heat combine the cinnamon, cardamom, clove and nutmeg. Heat until aromatic. About 1 minute. Set aside and cool.
- In a wide mouth deep jar whip the white portion of the coconut cream, ghee, and vanilla together until smooth.
- Put the dates and spices into whipped cream and blend well.
- You can serve right away or you can chill. This holds well in the refrigerator up to a week.
*Omit the sugars if doing Whole30 of Keto, and this recipe still tastes good *Immersion blenders work the best for this recipe, I whipped the coconut cream with the whisk attachment and changed over to the blender attachment when I added the dates.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week