Energizing Green Apple Super Smoothie
All natural, light, fresh, subtly sweet, nutrient rich, clean and crisp but most importantly - all kinds of delicious.
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Banana, preferrably very, very ripe and pre-frozen!
- 1/3 cup 1/3 cup 1/3 cup Apple Juice, unsweetened
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Kale, rinsed with stems removed
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Water, more or less to reach desired consistancy
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Ice cubes, more or less to reach desired consistancy
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Pomegranate, arils - optional for serving
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place all ingredients into a blender and process until smooth and creamy. Taste and adjust sweetness if necessary, you could try adding a little of stevia or even a drizzle of maple syrup or honey if you feel the need.
- To serve, pour into a chilled glass or mason jar, top with your pomegranate arils and sprinkle over a few of those extra cheeky little chia seeds and enjoy xo
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week