Elvis Pancakes are filled with all the King's favorites: banana, bacon and peanut butter- well almond butter in our case!
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Cook bacon crispy on a flat skillet then dice small
- Mash bananas with eggs until well combined
- Mix in coconut flour and bacon bits
- Heat same skillet you cooked the bacon over medium heat
- Spoon 2 tablespoons to form a small pancake. You will probably have to do them in batches
- Cook until little bubbles begins to pop in the middle of the pancake
- Flip and cook for another 1-2 minutes
- Combine maple syrup and almond butter until smooth
- Pour over pancakes and enjoy
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week