Eggs in a Capsket
This yummy alternative is an easy way to liven up your eggs for a healthy breakfast or appetizer!
- 5 whole 5 whole 5 whole Portobello Mushroom Cap, cleaned and de-gilled
- 5 whole 5 whole 5 whole Eggs
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Basil, dried
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Oregano, dried
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Garlic Salt
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Cut the stems and de-gill your portobello caps.
- Pre-heat oven to 425F.
- Coat the caps with olive oil and place on parchment paper them de-gilled side up.
- Bake caps for 5-7 minutes until they release a fair bit of fluid and pat them dry.
- Carefully crack the eggs over the caps. If the cap has no edges make sure to scoop out the center a bit so the egg doesn't run out the sides.
- Sprinkle spices on top and bake for additional 10 minutes until eggs are cooked.
- Prior to serving sprinkle more spices!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBreakfast Coconut Free Dairy Free GAPS Nightshade Free Nut Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free Sugar Free Whole30
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.