Easy Paleo Chili
This Easy Paleo Chili is delicious, but quick to make. The perfect weeknight meal! Common ingredients come together to create a flavorful dish.
- 2 lb 2 lb 2 lb Ground Beef
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Onion, diced
- 14.5 oz 14.5 oz 14.5 oz Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes
- 28 oz 28 oz 28 oz Fire Roasted Tomato
- 15 oz 15 oz 15 oz Tomato Sauce
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Sea Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Brown the beef and drain the excess fat.
- Add the onion, tomatoes, tomato sauce, garlic powder, chili powder, and salt. Mix well.
- Cook on medium-low heat for at least 30 minutes or up to several hours if desired.
- Serve over zucchini noodles, baked potato, or sweet potato.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week