Easy No Bake 5 Ingredient Pumpkin Protein Bars
No-bake Pumpkin Protein Bars that are made with only 5 clean ingredients, vegan and paleo friendly and can be prepared in less than 5 minutes!
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut Flour
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Vanilla Protein Powder (Garden of Life Brand)
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Almond Butter, sub any nut butter of your choosing
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Dark Chocolate Chips, optional
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Mix all ingredients together well and line a 9x9 pan with wax paper.
- Press mixture into pan (won't cover whole pan unless recipe is doubled).
- Top with chocolate chips and place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to an hour.
- Slice into 4 bars and store in fridge.
Can easily be doubled to make 8 bars
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeEgg Free Nightshade Free Other Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.