Easy Mock Mojito
I made this for my twins graduation party. It was a hugh hit. I have made it several more times and people always ask me for the recipe.
- 8 pieces 8 pieces 8 pieces Mint Leaves
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Lemon Juice
- 6 cups 6 cups 6 cups Water
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Baking Soda
- 1 quart 1 quart 1 quart Rum
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place mint and drink mix in 3-qt. glass or plastic pitcher. Use back of spoon to crush mint to release its flavor.
- Add remaining ingredients; stir until drink mix is dissolved.
- Serve over ice.
To make ahead of time, crush mint in pitcher with drink mix as directed. Add water; stir until drink mix is resolved. Refrigerate up to 24 hours. Add remaining ingredients just before serving.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.