Easy Homemade Pumpkin-Cranberry Butter
This butter is taste like pumpkin butter and cranberry sauce combined, really nothing can beat this delicious autumn taste! Not to mention this is totally healthy, free of sugar and anything bad for you! So go ahead and enjoy this easy-to-make and fun-to-eat pumpkin-Cranberry butter on toast, muffins, or whatever your heart desires!
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup fresh Cranberries, frozen
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp ground Cinnamon
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- heat cranberries and honey in a small sauce pan over medium-low heat for about 7-10 minutes, or until it becomes a sauce. Stir continuously.
- Once the cranberries are fully thawed and become a sauce, add pumpkin and cinnamon. Stir for another 5 minutes on medium-low heat.
- Take off of heat and let cool.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week