Easy Egg Bake
Easy breakfast recipe
- 10 whole 10 whole 10 whole Eggs
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Broccoli, Florets, chopped
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Yellow Onion, Diced
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Tomato, sliced
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Grape Tomatoes, halved
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Primal Palate Breakfast Blend
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Grass-fed, Whole Milk
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Sour Cream
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Hot Sauce (Frank's Redhot)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs and Primal Palate Breakfast Blend Seasoning, salt, pepper and milk. Add diced onion, chopped broccoli florets, and halved grape tomatoes. Stir to combine.
- Pour into a greased 8x8 baking dish.
- Top mixture with sliced of whole tomatoes.
- Bake at 375 for 30-45 minutes.
- It will be done once the mixture is set. To check, lightly shake the pan until the mixture doesn't move around anymore. Also, you can inset a toothpick, once it comes out clean the inside is set.
- Top with your herbs of choice, I used cilantro, sour cream, and hot sauce.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week