Easy Dairy-Free Cherry Yogurt
A quick and easy Paleo yogurt that replaces the usual dairy component with coconut cream and tastes delicious. Perfect as part of a breakfast or just as a snack between meals.
- 750 ml 750 ml 750 ml Coconut Cream
- 100 gram 100 gram 100 gram Cherries, fresh, pitted
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Honey, Raw, Optional
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Probiotic Capsule, powder only
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place the coconut cream into a blender keeping any thinner liquid than may be at the bottom of the carton to one side.
- Add the cherries, lemon juice and probiotic powder (if using) and blitz together for a few seconds.
- Taste and add the honey as desired if you would like to sweeten.
- Add some of the thinner liquid from the coconut milk if you need to thin the yogurt.
- Serve with granola or fruit and enjoy as a quick and easy breakfast or snack.
This recipe requires that you use coconut cream. You can either buy this separately (most supermarkets will have this as will Asian stores and is what I used) or just use the thick coconut cream which forms at the top of a can of coconut milk. You will often find that coconut milk naturally separates into solid and liquid sections whilst it is in the tin but you can also get tins where it is purely liquid. This is all down to temperature. To make this recipe using coconut milk you will need to put about three tins of coconut milk into the fridge the night before.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.