Easy Bell Pepper Soup
This 3-ingredient vegan recipe is a simple way to get rid of left over bell peppers!
- 6 whole 6 whole 6 whole Bell Pepper, chopped
- 3 cup 3 cup 3 cup Vegetable Broth
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp dried Oregano
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp dried Basil
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Chop the peppers and saute until softened.
- Add broth and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add dijon mustard and spices of choice before serving.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week