Easy Baked Chicken Tenders
- 8 whole 8 whole 8 whole Chicken Tenders
- 5.3 oz 5.3 oz 5.3 oz Kite Hill Greek Style Yogurt -Plain Unsweetened
- 4.25 oz 4.25 oz 4.25 oz Simple Mills Fine Ground Sea Salt Almond Flour Crackers
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Primal Palate Adobo Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin, spray
- Remove the tendon from your chicken tenders if desired, and place them in a gallon ziplock bag.
- Pour the entire cup of one Kite Hill Greek Style Plain Yogurt over the chicken.
- Seal the gallon bag, and massage the yogurt into the chicken, being sure it coats all of the chicken.
- Place in the fridge to marinate for one hour.
- Pour one box of Simple Mills Sea Salt Almond Flour crackers into a mini chop food processor.
- Pulse the crackers until you have a fine meal.
- Add one teaspoon of Primal Palate Adobo Seasoning if desired, and pulse again so that the seasoning is evenly distributed into the cracker meal.
- Pour the cracker meal into a wide, shallow bowl.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees, and place a wire rack over a baking sheet.
- Remove the chicken tenders from the fridge.
- Remove each tender, one at a time, and dredge in the cracker meal to evenly coat on all sides. Then place the breaded tender onto your baking sheet.
- Repeat the dredging process until you have coated all of the tenders.
- Using an olive oil spray, spritz the tenders lightly so they brown nicely in the oven.
- Bake the tenders for 30 minutes, or until cooked thoroughly through the center, and golden brown on the outside.
- Enjoy with your choice of condiments!
We get an olive oil spray from whole foods that is pure olive oil. You can also use coconut oil spray if desired.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week