Easy Avocado Salsa
In this recipe, I've blended my favorite parts of guacamole and pico de gallo. This is an avocado and cilantro heavy mix, with a little tomato, and some heat from the jalapeno and red pepper. Some salt and lime juice round out the flavors. Mix in the avocado at the very end to preserve the nicely diced edges.
- 2/3 cup 2/3 cup 2/3 cup Roma Tomato, seeded and diced (about one large Roma tomato)
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Red Onion, minced
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Lime Juice, fresh squeezed
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Cilantro, packed, and rough chopped
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Black Peppercorns, Ground Fresh
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Jalapeño
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Avocado, diced
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Stir all ingredients together in a medium mixing bowl. Start with the diced and seeded tomato, onion, lime juice and cilantro.
- Season with salt, pepper, and minced jalapeno.
- Add the diced avocado last. Stir together, and serve!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week