Easy Almond Cookies
A quick cookie recipe that calls for minimal ingredients. This is a good base that can be build on with variations such as chocolate chips, mixed nuts, etc.
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Eggs
- 0.66 cup 0.66 cup 0.66 cup Almond Milk
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Flour
- 0.3 cup 0.3 cup 0.3 cup Almond Meal/Flour
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Raw Honey
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Baking Powder
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Pre-heat oven to 350F.
- Mix wet ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients.
- Make cookie shapes on parchment-lined baking tray (final shape, these will not spread as they bake).
- Bake until crispy - 15 minutes.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week