Easy 5 Ingredient Blueberry-Peach Crumble
A 10 minute crumble made with juicy peaches and blueberries and studded with Crunchy Walnuts
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Peaches, sliced
- 2.5 cups 2.5 cups 2.5 cups Blueberries
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Organic Walnuts, crushed
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Coat a skillet with coconut oil or butter.
- Reserve 1/2 cup of walnuts for the topping. Mix all ingredients in a bowl and place in skillet.
- Cook over medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Top with remaining walnuts. Enjoy!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week