DYI – Dark Chocolate Coated Oven Roasted Almonds
All natural, quick & easy, crispy, crunchy, decadent, rich, 2 ingredient, DIY , dark chocolate coated, oven roasted almonds.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 175C (350F)
- Place your almonds on a lined baking sheet and bake for 7-10 mins until lightly golden.
- While your almonds are roasting, melt your chocolate. I like to do mine broiler style on a plate over a pot of simmering water.
- Once your chocolate is melted and your almonds are toasted, add almonds to melted chocolate and stir to combine.
- Pour chocolate coated almonds back onto your lined baking sheet and spread into an even layer. Spread them out as much or as little as you like, the less you spread them out the more clusters you will have.
- Place in the fridge (or freezer) to set.
- Once set gently break apart into smaller clusters.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week