Dunkable Chocolate Chip Cookies
This recipe nixes all grains and dairy for a cookie that is wonderful all on its own or dunked in a cold glass of almond milk!
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut Flour
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Almond Meal/Flour
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Egg
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Organic [*Spectrum Brand, sustainably sourced] Palm Oil Shortening
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Coconut Palm Sugar, (or light brown sugar)
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Raw Sugar
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract, pure
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips, such as Enjoy Life brand
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare two baking sheets by lining each with parchment paper or baking mats. Set aside.
- Combine coconut flour, almond flour, baking soda, and sea salt in a medium bowl, whisking to combine. Set aside.
- In a separate medium bowl, combine palm shortening, both sugars, and vanilla, mixing on medium speed until fluffy.
- Slowly add flour mixture until thoroughly combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Scoop by the Tablespoon onto prepared baking sheets and bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until cookies begin to turn golden brown.
- Allow cookies to cool on baking sheets for 5 minutes, then transfer to a baking rack to cool completely.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week