Double Chocolate Raspberry Coconut Fudge Muffins
All natural, secretly healthy, decadent, rich, double chocolate muffins that are studded with choc chips, have a delicate, sweet coconut crunch, and are simply bursting with juicy raspberries!
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Raw Cacao Powder
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Baking Soda
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Espresso Powder
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Eggs
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil, melted and cooled
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Sea Salt
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Organic Raspberries, roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Dark Chocolate Chips, roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp unsweetened Coconut Flakes
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 175C (350F) and prepare your mini muffin tray with paper cases or lightly grease and set aside.
- In a medium size bowl whisk together eggs, vanilla, maple syrup and coconut oil until well combined.
- Add cacao, coconut flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, espresso and salt into your vanilla egg mix and whisk until just combine.
- Add chocolate chips along with your chopped raspberries and coconut and stir until just combined.
- Spoon batter into your prepared muffin tray
- Bake for 8-10 mins until the tops spring back when lightly pressed and a toothpick comes out clean with just a few crumbs attached when inserted into the centre.
- Allow to cool in the muffin tray for 10 mins before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week