Double Chocolate Fudge Banana Mini Muffins
Dark and delicious, decadent and rich, subtly sweet, light as air, melt your mouth double chocolate fudge banana muffins that are studded with cheeky little, antioxidant rich dark chocolate chips - low carb., grain free & paleo friendly
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Banana
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Eggs, Pastured
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Dates (Medjool)
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Water, luke warm
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Baking Soda
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp Sea Salt
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder, Organic
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Dark Chocolate Chips, roughly chopped
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Pre-heat your oven to 150C (300F) and either line a mini muffin tray with paper cases or grease and flour old school style then set aside.
- Place all ingredients except your chocolate chips into your food processor or blender and process until well combined.
- Add your chocolate chips then stir until just combined.
- Spoon batter into your prepared muffin tray (I use approx 1 heaping teaspoon per mini muffin) .
- Bake for 8-10 mins until tops spring back when gently pressed and a toothpick has just a few crumbs attached when inserted into the centre.
- Allow to cool in the tray for 5-10 mins then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
FYI – These babies freeze really well so you might want to make a double batch 😉
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week