Double Chocolate Fudge Banana Mini Muffins
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Banana
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Pastured Eggs
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Dates (Medjool)
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Water, luke warm
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Baking Soda
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp Sea Salt
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Organic Cocoa Powder
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Dark Chocolate Chips, roughly chopped
- Pre-heat your oven to 150C (300F) and either line a mini muffin tray with paper cases or grease and flour old school style then set aside.
- Place all ingredients except your chocolate chips into your food processor or blender and process until well combined.
- Add your chocolate chips then stir until just combined.
- Spoon batter into your prepared muffin tray (I use approx 1 heaping teaspoon per mini muffin) .
- Bake for 8-10 mins until tops spring back when gently pressed and a toothpick has just a few crumbs attached when inserted into the centre.
- Allow to cool in the tray for 5-10 mins then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
FYI – These babies freeze really well so you might want to make a double batch 😉
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week